Alpha X Boost Overview
What do you do when your body testosterone levels plummet to depressing lows? You can dive for a steroid, that powerful synthetic chemical that can literally replace your testosterone with stunning speed and make you function as energetically as before.
Or you can go for those all-natural supplements that aren’t really testosterone themselves but can nudge your body back to continue making its own testosterone just like before.
Alpha X Boost belongs to the second. It’s a dietary supplement that promises to kickstart your body’s faltering testosterone production and do it as naturally as possible.
The problem is that Alpha X Boost’s claim is just one among dozens of others filling the fast-growing natural testosterone booster market. Is there any way of knowing if Alpha X Boost will really give new life to your testosterone levels?
In this article, I am going to help you do just that, taking you through the journey of discovering Alpha X Boost and what it can offer you.
For a product that has created quite a bit of buzz on online chat forums and videos, Alpha X Boost has a very scanty online trail in terms of its history and origin. Its official site seems offline, and you won’t find much badly needed info about it except for the ever-chattering netizens who you can always trust to get a whisper on anything.
There isn’t a particular company name to Alpha X, so one assumes that the product’s name doubles up as the company name.
The much one can tell is that Alpha X Boost is made in the US in a facility that undergoes processes checked by GMA, which is not a bad thing at all.
Why natural supplements are edging off steroids
Giving your testosterone a new lease of life has become an absolute must for many men and for quite some time people went for steroids at first. There was no other choice really because nobody had figured out any other way and steroids were bringing fantastic results anyway.
The bad news was that these thrilling compounds were also lethal and could kill you just as effectively as they gave you back a bit of your manhood. But what good is having some of your manhood back but with your liver gone and living on borrowed time, or having your boobs burst out like that of a woman, thus requiring some sort of emergency surgery?
It is true: Steroids left you a trail of woe ranging from baldness, excess hair growth, prostate enlargement, and of course the possibility of never waking up again.
Sanity soon prevailed, and people went researching for safer alternatives. Sooner or later, natural approaches like Alpha X Booster popped up, offering a way of naturally making the body to produce its own testosterone. They didn’t give the same instant and insane results as steroids, but at least they promised to get those results safely with your health in mind.
What are the benefits of Alpha X Boost? The benefits of Alpha X Boost are best listed as below. You will see they are a bit mind-blowing for anyone seeking to revitalize his body, drive his performance to insane levels or recover the vigor of youth, so that’s compelling for a start
- The natural increase in testosterone
- Increased libido
- Increased mental focus
- Faster recovery from injuries
- Greater stamina
- Cutting fat and helping you acquire a trim and attractive figure
- Elevated stamina
- Better muscle definition, bulk, and tone
- Great strength
- Better mood and motivation
Alpha X Boost doesn’t say it has side effects, but some effects have been connected to some of its ingredients
- Horny goat weed extract has caused irritability, fever and increased rate of heartbeat
- Saw palmetto has also caused stomach upset in some people
Alpha X Boost owes its abilities to a cluster of ingredients which are listed as:
- Horny goat weed extract – this is a favorite of many testosterone boosting supplements. The word horny coupled with goat really gives it away. This special weed is said to contain properties that can see your sexual prowess soar through the skies. It works on your stamina and energy levels ensuring you can put in peak performance from the gym, boardroom and to the bedroom
- Tongkat Ali – this is another ingredient included to drive up your energy levels and enhance libido and sexual pleasure. It is also a great stress killer, ensuring that you apply your energy and attention to the maximum on your tasks without distraction
- Saw palmetto – by now, you will notice a particular pattern in which each ingredient included adds to the synergy of one central function, giving you beastly strength or power and upping your sex life. Saw palmetto is yet another addition to this, known for taking care of erectile function quite well
- Orchic substance – again, this element will add to making sure your testicular activities are at par. Fittingly, this substance comes from bull’s balls and not from any exotic plant that you might first suspect. Not only does it boost your testosterone it is also said to improve your sperm count
- Wild yam extract –not the first or the last or the least, this also adds to your libido, making sure that the energy you tap into is nearly inexhaustible. But ironically, this extract is also used for estrogen replacement therapy aimed at women to help them treat menopause problems. Well, increased estrogen can hold onto and entrap your free testosterone, cutting it off from the body’s use. This actually takes away from Alpha X Boost’s goal to increase testosterone levels!
- Sarsaparilla – this natural product will give you enormous lift for your sexual performance and libido problems, enabling you to rekindle sexual desire if this has all but disappeared due to testosterone deficit
- Nettle extract – it has been linked to helping you attain respectable and quality erections needed for your sexual health and performance. It keeps your prostate in a good state and hinders the action of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) that sometimes pesky substance that attaches to your free testosterone and prevents from performing
- Boron amino acid chelate – this will see your free testosterone levels go up. Free testosterone is the portion of your body testosterone that is actually available for the body’s use because it is not bounded to SHBG
Other ingredients in the product include Fenugreek, Yohimbe, L-Citrulline and Pyrodoxine HCL
You should take 2 pills of Alpha X Booster every day with lukewarm water. This is the standard for most testosterone boosters, but unfortunately, Alpha X Booster doesn’t say what time in the day you should take those pill.
That leaves you all to yourself to try what works best.
Price and availability
You are better off trying to buy Alpha X Boost from Amazon or eBay. Buying from anywhere else will most likely be fruitless.
Alpha X Boost gives you a period of 120 days to try the product after which you can claim your money back if you are unsatisfied.
They also provide a 14 day free trial for their products.
- Gives you a money back guarantee
- Can improve your libido and sexual drive
- Can boost your testosterone
- Is based on natural ingredients
- Alpha X Boost doesn’t reveal the doses it includes for the ingredients
- The free trial offer is really a subscription into an auto-delivery plan that can sometimes end up billing you for the product when you didn’t want it
- Lack of clinical testing to prove the efficacy of the product
- Some of the ingredients have side effects
- Company has no website that users can use to interact directly with the company
- Some users report no results from using the product
Conclusion on Alpha X Boost
Alpha X Boost at first glance does seem to have all the essentials that go into making a credible dietary supplement designed for boosting your testosterone. Reading down the ingredient list gives a familiar pile of offerings we are used to from such products.
However, we hit a brick wall because the company has a proprietary formula, which means we can’t delve into the amount of dosage which each ingredient goes into making the product. That can leave you frustrated if you are a picky user who wants all the info to make your own judgments. It gets worse that the company doesn’t get their spelling right for some of the ingredients.
Also a negative for the company is that many of this product’s claims are not clinically backed. From the wild goat weed extract to bull’s balls, we don’t have a shred of scientific evidence to back their efficacy in boosting your testosterone.
My final verdict? I don’t recommend this product for anyone seeking a testosterone boost, especially with scores of alternatives which have been clinically proven to do the trick quite effectively.