Introduction to Anvarol
You have no doubt heard about steroids. These are powerful chemical substances which can be quite smart at what they do. Users have been stunned by the dramatic results they have seen in their bodies, usually in a very short time.
So almost everyone went for steroids, from those looking to cut weight or to get the superior physical performance, to those who because of age wanted their testosterone boosted to recover their youthful vigor and functions.
But steroids quickly got people into trouble. After all, what good is an Olympic medal you have won thanks to steroids when it also means your liver is permanently damaged, your heart health is gone, or even worse you end up in the morgue?
These are just a few of the woes coming your way from steroid use and trust me you don’t want to hear the rest.
So what do you do when steroids aren’t doing a good job after all? Simple. Search for a natural alternative that can do the same job.
However, given the dramatic power of steroids, this can’t be an easy thing. Yet this hasn’t stopped some daring companies from trying anyway.
And beyond the wildest expectations, some have succeeded in coming very close to the real thing or even surpassing it. Is Anvarol one of them?
In this article, we will find out what Anvarol is and if it fits the role of the perfectly legal and effective steroid to put the original steroids to shame.
- FAST MUSCLE GAINS
- INCREASES STRENGTH
- 100% LEGAL
- BOOSTS TESTOSTERONE
- BURNS FAT
- NO SIDE EFFECTS
Anvarol is produced and marketed by Crazy Bulk, a company with a solid reputation in the sports, fitness, bodybuilding niche. This company, located in the US, is also behind a range of many other products that address your fitness needs.
These products have won Crazy Bulk great respect in the industry, making them the gold standard of the natural supplement industry.
Anvarol or Anavar?
Despite their deceptively similar names, Anvarol is not a steroid, unlike Anvar. Steroids are wittingly made chemical compounds made to look like the natural testosterone that our bodies produce. So similar that when introduced (that is, injected, ouch) into the body, the body instantly recognizes them as testosterone and will even shut down its own testosterone products to avoid an excess!
The idea behind slipping steroids into the body is to make up for the body’s own slack in coming up with enough amounts of the stuff. Also, if you are hoping to get your body a supercharge and have an unfair advantage over ordinary mortals in strength and endurance, then steroids are how you get there.
So how different is Anvarol if it is not a steroid like Anvar and how can it do Anvar’s job so well if it’s not even an anabolic steroid?
Anvarol is a dietary supplement, which is just a blend of superfoods put together, designed to stimulate the body to produce its own natural testosterone. The beauty of these kinds of products is they avoid the ugly side effects of steroids since they are built to work completely in harmony with your body.
Anvarol usually comes handy in after a bulking cycle. Even though the bulking cycle is focused on building lean muscle, it is often accompanied by an unintended increase in water retention and some fat buildup. This gives you some amount of unwanted weight that Anvarol is suited for shedding off.
So what are the benefits of Anvarol? The benefits of Anvarol can be best summed up in the following ways
- Stimulates the production of phosphocreatine which increases your ATP levels leading to a great reservoir of energy for you to tap into
- Rapidly burns fat even as you retain muscle
- Gets out all the excess water – bloatedness can give you the appearance of having excess weight. This product will whip out that water and give you a tight appealing look
- Can get you muscle build mass when calories are reduced (this typically happens when you bulk up)
- Will expand blood circulation by expanding vessels
- Muscle strength and density will be enhanced
- You don’t need any syringes
- No prescription needed
- Results are fast, usually can be seen within one month
- Safe and legal unlike steroids
Action of Anvarol
How does Anvarol act? Anvarol acts on one main substance in the body called ATP. It is not a term you will encounter every day but its vitally important for every activity that uses energy in your body, including your physical workout.
If you want to work out and build muscle and shred off fat, your body has to constantly tap into this ATP to keep you going. However, if your ATP runs out, that’s it—you can’t keep going, and that forces you to stop.
That’s frustrating, especially if you want so bad to continue and reach your muscle building and fat shedding goals.
Here is where Anvarol comes in. It has this supple ability to make you create more ATP, so you don’t have to keep hitting this brick wall. It does this through phosphocreatine, a powerful complex molecule that makes your body create more ATP.
With more ATP on hand, you can now maximize your muscle building and fat cutting efforts with explosive power and energy.
Crazy Bulk says no side effects are linked to Anvarol. We can sense that because it is supported by the fact that there are almost no reports of side effects coming from users.
However, a few people can get bad reactions from using the product since individuals can differ; it is advised that you get medical advice before using the product.
- Soy protein – this has a high protein content since it is an isolated protein (purified of other elements). It provides you with lean muscle mass increase. It is also a great antioxidant, helping you to get rid of the toxic free radicals which pile up from your intense workouts
- Whey protein – this is a very concentrated protein providing almost 80 percent of the protein that actually goes into muscle building. Your muscles tend to absorb it very fast which is why it is ideal for making a quick recovery from injuries
- Adenosine 5` – Triphosphate Disodium (peakATP) – this is your answer for curbing fatigue in the muscle, which keeps you from training harder or longer. ATP 5 adds immense strength to your body, and many studies show that it has a positive effect on making you have peak performance
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) – this is a fascinating trio of essential amino acids consisting of leucine, valine, and isoleucine. BCAAs will dramatically add muscle mass and heighten your physical performance, so it is excellent for training. Many other studies also show it has benefits like helping you cut fat and fight fatigue while training.
Other ingredients included are wild yam root (Dioscorea composite), Gelatin, Rice flour, Vegetable stearate, and silica.
You won’t get the maximum results from Anvarol unless you follow through with the dosage recommendation
Take only three pills a day some 15 minutes after your workouts. You should go on cycles when using the product. Use continuously for two months after which you can take breaks of 1.5 months.
If you want even more fantastic results in cutting weight, you can stack the product with Clenbuterol.
Price and availability
You won’t get Anvarol anywhere else except the official site of the manufacturer (crazybulk.com). If you get anything else like this from Amazon, eBay, or other sites, there is a high chance it is a fake because Crazy Bulk does not have a policy of selling it outside their site.
It ships for free to any part of the world. Anvarol comes in bottles of 90 pills each.
Who this product is not for
- For those looking for muscle gain. It is best for muscle preservation
- Won’ t work for you if you don’t put in exercise and diet
- 100% natural formula without synthetic ingredients
- Both men and women can use it
- No injections as it comes in the form of pills
- Not ideal for bulking
- Can be bought only from the company website
- Results are not as dramatic as steroids though it comes pretty close
Anvarol is quite a potent product and I believe it is an incredible answer to Anavar, which though a real smash is illegal and potentially a lethal steroid. To know whether Anvarol works, we only need to know whether it does Anvarol’s job well or even better.
On that score, Anvarol overwhelmingly fits the bill and then some. Now, it won’t get you the fantastically rapid results of Anavar. The latter is insanely efficient where it gets it right, but it is just as efficient and deadly when it also comes with the hazards.
As these hazards are not anything you would wish even for your worst enemy, I think anyone would choose Anvarol over Anavar any day. That goes for me too, and I can’t help recommending Anvarol as the better and even saner alternative to Anavar if you want to efficiently and safely cut fat.