THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO BROMANTANE
As far as smart drugs go, Bromantane is a recent arrival to the scene. But does that take anything away from it as a smart drug? Bromantane is mostly unknown in research circles, so some skepticism is probably in order. Surprisingly, however, this drug has won quick acceptance and even appreciation from users. What do they know that isn’t registering yet among researchers? In this article, I will help you see why this product ticks and if it’s anything as smart as its champions claim.
It was in the 1980s that Bromantane first made its debut as a Russian discovery. The discovery of adamantane in petroleum research unveiled a completely new area of chemistry research. Adamantane is the parent compound from which bromantine is made from. Adamantane sparked interest in the study of polyhedral organic compounds and their formation.
However, the researchers had set their minds to look for a particular antiviral compound which they believed could cure influenza. They were in for a surprise when those efforts led them to a completely different discovery. They found that adamantane, along with its derivatives, acted similarly to dopamine receptors. This made them belong to the compounds known as stimulants. With this discovery, researchers had found a promising clinical use of the compound.
In the trail of this discovery, more funds were poured into unlocking other possible pharmaceutical goodies out of adamantane. From this, Bromantane went on to dominate the Russian drug market, acquiring exalted status as a stimulant. As a dopamine enhancer or agonist as well as a stimulant, it found popular use in relieving exhaustion, neurosis, depression, neurasthenia, and anhedonia.
What are the benefits of bromantane? These are some of the benefits that research has established as well as feedback of users.
- Increases energy
- Reduces anxiety
- Reduces fatigue
- Improves coordination in movement
- Makes learning easy
Uses of bromantane
Given all the benefits it gives, bromantane can be used in the following ways.
- Improving brain function – this was established in a study of healthy people who took bromantane. Better productivity was noted, including vigilance and better motor performance. Other studies showed lower anxiety. Studies in rats also showed that they got more alert and wakeful, which was the result of the action of greater brain presence of dopamine and serotonin.
- Improving physical performance – bromantane controls adrenaline and noradrenaline by keeping them in the blood and preventing their excretion via urine. This can enhance physical performance as seen in rats that swam more efficiently when treated with it.
- Overcoming overheating – hypothermia is a condition that results from your body generating more heat than it dissipates or releases. This could lead to severe ailments, but taking bromantane can stop overheating and prevent hypothermia.
- Improve immunity – bromantane can also activate the immune system in response to stressful situations. From the moment you take it, the body tends to respond better in fighting infection and illness. This is attributed to its effect on increasing B cells in your body. These white blood cells are core to the efficient functioning of your body’s immune system.
- Aiding reproductivity – it improves sperm count and sperm mobility in males. In females, episodes of loss of embryo are markedly reduced. Bromantane also increases libido and sex drive, increasing the likelihood of reproduction.
- Anxiolytic effects – life inevitably throws up anxious moments at some time or other. How many times are you held up by fear with negative repercussions on your life? Bromantane can curb anxiety and transform you into a fearless person whenever you encounter potentially stressful situations.
- Liver detox – the liver plays an essential function in detoxifying your body. However, it also needs to be detoxified as well to continue to do its job effectively. When the liver is overworked, it can become a victim of a buildup in toxins. Bromantane can help relieve the liver by cleansing it of toxins and impurities
- As an anti-inflammatory
- Treating Neurasthenia
- Improved learning capabilities
- Improving your memory
The product has shown no side effects if taken within the recommended dosages. However, at high doses, some side effects typically seen are
- Vomiting or regurgitation
- More frequent urination
- Brain fog
What does a bromantane product look like in terms of ingredients? We can get a good look at this from the ingredient list of the most popular bromantane brand, Ladasten, which is a Russian pharmaceutical drug.
- Potato starch
- Microcrystalline Cellulose Magnesium Stearate
Other than all these, bromantane comes from adamantane. It is classified as an actoprotector, which makes it a substance that can give you high physical resilience and performance in very demanding situations, such as low oxygen and excessively high temperatures.
Bromantane has undergone very few human trials, so it’s not surprising that the correct dosage remains unknown. Nonetheless, we have many user accounts putting the dose at between 50 to 100 mg per day.
For the average user, the dosage should lie between 50 to 200 mg per day. Anything exceeding 300 mg is not advisable. The dosage is, ideally, split into two halves so that one is taken in the morning and the other in the evening.
A typical cycle using these dosage levels should run for 2 to 4 weeks to perfect the outcome.
For most nootropics, the correct dosage is discovered by slowly increasing your intake over time to know your level. For example, you can start by taking 1 pill per day of the popular brand Ladasten. Each pill contains 25 gm of bromantane. However, if you get the powder version of bromantane, use a milligram scale to get an accurately measured weight.
Keep in mind also that the correct dosage levels for women and men are not the same. This is because bromantane takes far less time to decompose (that is, has a shorter half-life) in women. It takes just 2.75 hours for women to feel the drug effects compared to men who take 4 hours for the same.
What about bromantane stacks?
If you want even more astounding results, you can go this route. For this, all you need to do is to blend different supplements that carry different purposes. Bromantane excels in that it is quite versatile, making it play well both in combination with other supplements and alone.
Here are some fantastic stacks that are guaranteed to give you incredible results
- Kava Kava
- Fish Oilstack
This stack will elevate your motivation, give you remarkable good health, energize you and relieve your anxiety
How does bromantane works?
Researchers have seen stunning benefits from bromantane but still scramble to explain its mechanism of action. However, they are working on the theory that the drug produces its effects on the brain by activating the classic brain areas, hippocampus, hypothalamus, and operculum.
It works by essentially increasing dopamine levels, which accounts for increased alertness. It also ramps up the other key brain molecule, serotonin, which produces feelings of elation and well-being.
Serotonin and dopamine influence mood and focus. However, when bromantane triggers the release of these compounds, it does not do so in a cascade fashion, so no euphoria is caused. It is for this reason that Bromantane is not addictive. Also, tolerance tends to develop very slowly, making this compound a relatively safe product to use for both long-term and short-term use.
Price and availability
You can get bromantane at different prices, depending on where you buy it. It is available in the popular version and brand Ladasten.
Its price isn’t low as it comes at $46 or 39 Euros per bottle. Each bottle will last you 20 days, given the daily dose of 50 mg. This is ridiculously expensive when contrasted with other nootropics. For example, with just $10, you can use L-Theanine (an amino acid stimulant) for more than a year.
You can grab your Bromantine from reliable stores like Nootropics Depot.
- No addictive potential
- Can help with Alzheimer’s disease and ADHD symptoms
- Can cause sleep problems especially if overdosed
- Few scientific studies on humans
Bromantane is a drug that will dramatically elevate your physical capacity to perform great feats. It’s what got it noticed by the sporting authorities, leading to its prohibition. But other than this blacklisting, does Bromantane boast any other badge?
Bromantane has strengths that read like a mouth-watering list for anyone who wants to increase his mental power and physical energy. It will reduce your anxiety as well, which makes it ideal for focusing.
Despite all these positives, bromantane is still something of a mystery to many. It’s poorly researched in humans, and it doesn’t help that existing human studies in it are locked up in Russian, a language that most people can’t understand. Nonetheless, anecdotal evidence by users abound telling of the positive effects of bromantane.
One of the remarkable things about this compound is that it’s both stimulating and anxiolytic, two effects that stand in opposition to each other.