What is Leanfire XT?
What are your options if you badly want to get rid of that excess fat? Many choices face you, from exercise and dieting to prescription drugs and natural supplements.
Many of them don’t work, but this doesn’t stop the fat loss industry from reaping billions of dollars in snake oil profit and getting fat themselves.
It’s clear someone is smiling to the bank while others are lying in their beds drained with disappointment and dashed dreams.
Don’t get me wrong. There are excellent products that work to kill fat and put all your fat problems behind you for good.
Is Leanfire XT one of them?
Leanfire XT is a natural based product that is causing excitement among users. Many swear by it, but others are not cheering so much.
What are the facts concerning Leanfire XT? Sit back because we are about to explore the origin, history, benefits, and drawbacks of this supplement.
Force Factor LLC, a company founded in 2009 by two Havard graduates, is the manufacturer of Leanfire XT.
This company scooped the enviable GNC rising star award, just shortly after launching with barely a year to go. This speaks to its aggressive and meticulous approach in coming up with products that the market can quickly notice and appreciate.
Without doubt, Leanfire XT is one of those products because it has quickly built recognition in the fat burning circles.
Force Factor has a strong presence in the fitness, health, and bodybuilding area through a range of products that address male vitality, cognitive health, and pre and post-workout formulas.
Benefits of Leanfire XT
What are the benefits of Leanfire XT? The benefits of Leanfire XT have been identified as the following:
- Improves mental focus
- Helps you burn fat
- Enhances your endurance
- Has Powerful antioxidant effects
- Effective at weight control
Leanfire XT is a natural based product whose ingredients are all-natural, legal, and not known to be toxic. However, some side effects have been experienced some of them due to the caffeine content
- Mild headaches
- High blood pressure
- Mild shaking
Force Factor reveals that Leanfire XT is based on an innovative formulation which brings together these four heavy punching categories of ingredients.
- Peak Thermovigilance Triplex 721 mg
- Fat Incineration Blend: Green tea Leaf extract, Pepper fruit extract, BioPerine black pepper, Cayenne Pepper extract
- Metabolic Mind Matrix: TeaCrine Theacrine, which is Caffeine anhydrous at 150 mg,
- Pure Energy Complex: Yohimbine HCL, DMAE, AvdantraZ
Let’s dive right in and dissect some of these ingredients:
- Caffeine anhydrous – this leaf and seed extract coming from the coffee plant is known to reduce fatigue in short periods. It is included in this supplement in dry and very concentrated form to enhance its stimulating effects.
- Bitter orange (AdvantraZ) – this patented form of bitter orange contains an alkaloid called synephrine. This has been shown to help reduce weight. This ingredient also mimics Caffeine due to its vessel constricting effects and elevation of blood pressure
- Green leaf tea extract – this ingredient packs a multitude of chemicals that can give you great health. It has powerful antioxidants and polyphenols, and it has been shown to prevent or reverse many conditions such as high blood pressure, bone fragility (osteoporosis), narrow arteries, genital warts, and high cholesterol.
- Despite these impressive health benefits, health sites like WebMD don’t list fat loss benefits as claimed by Force Factor
- L-theanine – this is the ingredient that gives you a heightened mental focus and better concentration.
- Cayenne pepper – studies have shown that this natural red herb can lower your weight. This action is attributed to the rapid rate of metabolism it triggers and burning of fat. It also acts to curb appetite.
- Yohimbine – a bark extract from the Yohimbine plant, studies have linked to it to the dramatic reduction in body fat.
- The black pepper fruit extract
- L-carnitine – this ingredient contributes greatly to improved blood circulation. This is as a result of its conversion to Nitric oxide, a gas that opens up the blood vessels (vasodilation) leading to the passage of higher blood volume in them.
Introducing thermoviligence technology
The company says that Leanfire XT is based on a revolutionary concept called thermoviligence.
This is more likely an advertising term because it’s not anywhere found in science. Nonetheless understanding how our bodies burn or accumulate fat can give some insight into the working of this Leanfire XT ingredient.
Our daily intake and use of calories ( energy sources from our food) are what ultimately determines our weight. You need calories every day to function and do your work, whether it is breathing, thinking, or working out.
Different foods vary in their calorie content, for example, fats exceed carbohydrates and proteins in calories ( 9 cal per gram vs. 4 cal per gram for the latter 2)
If you take more fats and carbohydrates than your body needs, the excess gets stored in fat cells (so-called adipocytes which form adipose tissue)
Keep this up, and the process continues, becoming noticeable as weight excess.
The reverse is also true. Take fewer calories than your body needs, and you end up using up the fat reserves to satisfy your energy demands.
Metabolism is all the energy-consuming activity taking place in your entire body. If metabolism rates are high, expect fat to be burned because of the greater energy requirements.
Working out and temperature increase (termed thermogenesis) are examples of processes that increase metabolism rates, thus leading to using more calories. Leanfire XT is formulated with the idea of providing this hemovigilance technology entailing both metabolism and thermogenesis.
The three proprietary blends of ingredients in Leanfire XT come together to unleash the hemovigilance effect, leading to rapid burning of body fat. It also does so while sparing you from jitters and crashes.
The recommended maximum for each day is two pills, taken on an empty stomach.
It should be taken some 30 to 60 minutes before the biggest meal of the day, and which is typically lunch or dinner.
However, you should first start by taking one pill each morning to test your body’s reaction and tolerance. Leanfire XT’s content of stimulants can produce a strong reaction, and so a gradual approach is advised.
The pills should be taken one hour before mealtimes or workouts. If you experience stomach problems, you are advised to take the pill with food.
To avoid messing up your sleep, you should not take Leanfire XT 4 hours or less before sleep time.
Price and availability
You can grab your supply of Leanfire XT by ordering from the manufacturer’s site or respected sites like GNC.
A bottle of 60 pills goes for $69.99 at the official site. However, you can also get it for $99.99 at GNC. Force Factor will put you through a 14-day trial if you choose to buy Leanfire XT from them. In this case, the only thing you will be charged for is shipping and handling, which comes to $4.99.
Force Factor also throws in some bonuses like a Performance Cookbook ebook (Pdf) and a Force Factor Workout Log which you can download.
If you don’t cancel within your 14-day trial, you will be entered into the company’s VIP Membership Program, and you will be charged the $69.99 full price. Every month afterward a new bottle will be delivered to you for which you will pay $69.99 in addition to S&H ($4.99)
Force Factor also offers a money-back guarantee for which you can get your money back even for empty bottles.
Who shouldn’t take it
- Pregnant or suckling mothers
- Anyone with a health problem should get a doctor’s advice first before using Leanfire XT
- If you get a severe reaction from it, stop using it eg, those allergic to Caffeine or stimulants
- If you have an operation three weeks in time, stop using the product.
- Elevates mental focus
- Enhances energy, stamina, and endurance
- Will increase your metabolism rates
- Use of proprietary formula does not show us amounts of ingredients included
- Negative side effects mainly jitter
- Only VIP members can enjoy the money-back guarantee
- Customer complaints about the auto shipping and billing system
This is one of the greatest supplements you can find if you are looking for a weight loss or fat burning solution. It has a great company behind it known for producing quality natural-based supplements.
One of the great attractions of this product is the solid research that lies behind it.
However, the company doesn’t tell us enough about some of its ingredients because it has a proprietary formula. That makes it hard for anyone to tell whether the product works based on its most important active ingredients.
Fortunately, the company also provides a money-back guarantee which you, however, can only access as a VIP member.
You can always give the product a try by taking advantage of this offer.
Don’t proceed before checking first with your doctor because Leanfire XT has some negative side effects that can affect users depending on your situation. Overall, the product is a worthwhile buy provided you follow the precautions.