An introduction to GHRP 2
Sure, a good workout and diet plan is going to get you in shape, and some turn heads while at it. However, building massive amounts of muscle while staying lean at the same time has been a feat that’s been next to impossible to achieve without some form of enhancement.
This is why most pro-bodybuilders have had to take the risk and jump on the anabolic steroids train. By now, you already know that risks that come with anabolic steroids far outweigh the rewards, and thus, they might not be an option for you.
Recently, however, more and more products are entering the supplements market, with some claiming to give you the results using anabolic steroids, but without the side effects. Among these is GHRP 2. If you have been wondering what this product is all about, you have come to the right place. Here’s what you need to know about GHRP 2.
GHRP 2 Overview
GHRP 2 is a hexapeptide growth hormone that bears a close resemblance to its predecessor GHRP 6 and is, therefore, also a synthetic agonist to ghrelin. One of the factors that led to the development of GHRP 2 was that GHRP-6’s users complained of severe hunger pangs after using the product, thus making its use very uncomfortable.
GHRP-2’s structure, however, can circumvent this problem so that the hunger pangs are minimal. People typically use GHRP together with their GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone), and recent findings suggest that GHRP2 can be equally as effective as GHRP 6 or iPamorelin.
Using the relatively new GHRP 2 has been found to result in a wide array of benefits, such as a boost in IGF-1 production, enhanced and quicker recoveries from wounds and injuries, increased sexual desire as well as performance, a more robust immune system, improved bone health, increased lipid metabolism, and increased stamina and endurance. In addition to these benefits, GHRP2 has also been found to be one of the most cardioprotective remedies out there.
It is for these reasons that GHRP2 has come to be recognized as among the most effective peptides on the market right now.
What Does GHRP Mean?
GHRP refers to a family of growth hormone-releasing peptides that stimulate the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to release growth factors. GHRPs can achieve that feat by activating specific protein receptors that are responsible for releasing the growth factors.
In fact, the GHRP family was only discovered a little over two decades ago and was identified as a synthetic oligopeptide. Oligopeptide is a term used to refer to peptides containing a relatively small number of amino acid residues.
What’s important to note, however, is that Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides such as GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 bear no similarity to your natural Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). Nonetheless, research reveals that GHRPs are also able to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce the Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
Now that you have a somewhat rough understanding of GHRP 2’s history and family let us now look at this how this peptide hormone works on a fundamental level.
How Does GHRP-2 Work?
As mentioned earlier, GHRP 2 works by substantially activating the pituitary gland. When that happens, there’s a substantial increase in the manufacturing and secretion of the human growth hormone (HGH).
As such, the Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2 works to enhance the production of a natural hormone produced by the body, which brings forth the benefits of having elevated levels of the human growth hormone coursing through your body, but without the adverse effects that might arise from using the synthetic version of HGH.
To increase HGH production in the body, GHRP 2 does this via a two-fold action mechanism, which includes:
- GHRP 2 amplifies the transduction pathway of the natural HGH releasing signal
- It inhibits the actions of somatostatin. Somatostatin is also referred to as the growth hormone inhibiting hormone. As you can tell from its name, it actively works to suppress the production and effects of HGH.
This is what makes GHRP 2 so effective. It not only enhances your body’s production of HGH but also actively works to suppress the actions of the hormone that inhibits the production of the growth hormone.
Research also shows that GHRP 2 also can tremendously increase the production and secretion of the Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1). If you have not crossed paths with IGF-1, then here’s what you need to know about it.
When people are looking to enhance the HGH levels, they are actually targeting to increase their IGF-1 levels. This is because IGF-1 is the growth factor that is responsible for increasing muscle mass, and its levels are directly dependent on your HGH levels. In fact, this is why IGF-1 is sold as a supplement in and of itself. Nonetheless, as mentioned, using a synthetic version of the hormone can result in some adverse effects. This is why it is safer to use GHRP 2 as it allows you to increase IGF-1 levels naturally.
To get the most out of GHRP-2, it is recommended that you combine it with Sermorelin and GHRP 6, as they also work to activate the pituitary gland to secrete more HGH. Moreover, using these compounds together also enhances the functionality of the hypothalamus.
However, HGH therapy is a thing nowadays. Here, you get HGH administered to you professionally to increase the levels of this hormone. Instead of using GHRPs, should you just cut all the hassle and just do HGH therapy instead? After all, it will result in the same benefits, right?
Well, not exactly, and here’s why.
Why Choose to Use GHRP 2 Over HGH Therapy?
The following are the advantages of GHRP-2 over HGH therapy:
- GHRP-2, on a fundamental level, works to increase the body’s natural production of HGH. Thus, it only stimulates the body to produce more of its own hormone but doesn’t actually provide it with the hormone. HGH therapy, on the other hand, involves providing the body with a synthetic version of the HGH. However, the body does not realize that it’s synthetic, and thus, interprets it as if it its own hormone. And this might cause your body to stop producing its own HGH since there are already elevated levels of the hormone in the system.
- The synthetic growth hormone has a short half-life. Additionally, it also undergoes metabolism in the liver when taken orally. When you combine these factors, you end up with much fewer results than you would expect. It is for this reason, therefore, that you should only use HGH via an injection.
GHRP 2, on the other hand, can be used via easy means, such as orally, sublingually, and intra-nasally. In fact, taking GHRP 2 this way has been found to be more effective than injecting yourself with the peptide.
In light of these findings, if you have to go through HGH therapy, then it is advisable to couple it with GHRP 2. GHRP 2 will ensure that your system does not stop producing its natural HGH due to elevated levels of the synthetic hormone that come as a result of HGH therapy.
What are the Benefits of Using GHRP-2?
GHRP 2 benefits come as a result of having elevated levels of natural HGH coursing through your body, and they include:
- Enhanced endurance and stamina
- An improved cardiovascular system
- It suppresses glucose uptake by the liver, hence countering the effects of insulin. Having high levels of glucose in the liver can be damaging to this organ as it causes a fatty buildup in the liver, which can result in liver disease.
- It promotes gluconeogenesis in the liver
- It increases the rate at which you heal from a wound or injury
- It enhances calcium retention in the body thus boosting bone mineralization thus making for stronger bones
- It boosts the immune system
- Improves your sexual desire as well as performance
- It increases the production of IGF-1, thus resulting in exemplary muscle gains.
- It helps in the maintenance of the pancreas as well as aiding in its functions.
The best benefit, perhaps, is that GHRP 2 does not desensitize your body to producing its own hormones, thus ensuring you never suffer from the effects that come with having a hormonal imbalance.
Are there any Side Effects to Using GHRP 2?
So far, there haven’t been any reported or documented side effects to using GHRP 2. However, some users – especially first-timers -, have reported feelings of tiredness and lethargy after using the substance. However, once accustomed to the compound, these effects are no longer felt. You might also experience some hunger pangs when using GHRP-2. However, they are manageable. Moreover, you are supposed to only use it while on an empty stomach, which might explain the hunger.
Using GHRP-2 is arguably the best way of increasing the levels of HGH in your body, and getting the benefits that come with. The most important thing, however, is to ensure that you only use a quality GHRP 2. Therefore, ensure that your vendor has a good reputation before you purchase from them.