How to use the best HCG Drops
In the crowded market of HCG Drops, the winds of competition can knock you out as a customer. The intensity of the rivalry, coupled with the oceans of wrong information peddled put by suppliers, can leave you as a customer very vulnerable to dodgy products and getting scammed.
So what are you, an innocent customer, to do with the useless information that often gets your way?
I suggest you throw it out and read this article instead. Here, you will finally get to know what you deserve as a customer: honest, straightforward information that guides you on how to choose and pick winners. Best of all, I do my best to keep the bad boys of the market far away so that you don’t have to deal with them!
What is HCG Drops?
HCG is the acronym for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. It’s a hormone that is found in humans, both male and female. However, women produce very high amounts of it when they are pregnant. This is because it is needed to support the growing fetus with nourishment. HCG is also used by doctors to treat men and women who have fertility issues. This is often administered by way of injection. However, HCG that is used for the purpose of losing weight is typically in the form of drops which are administered by placing them under the tongue. This makes it much cheaper as injections are costly. The high capillary network under the tongue ensures absorption into the blood. Also, HCG Drops does not need you to visit a doctor, and you can conveniently change the dosage and plan as you wish to suit you. As the HCG is extracted from the placenta of women, it is natural, which comes with the benefits of having fewer side effects.
Dr. Simeon pioneered the HCG diet in the 1950s as a method of cutting weight. It involves the intake of HCG and a very low-calorie diet. After a long period of obscurity, the diet has come back into the spotlight, with many people having weight problems rushing to use it.
However, the FDA has cracked down hard at the industry, acting on the belief that the diet presented by many vendors is fraudulent and dangerous, especially because of the low-calorie requirement.
How I came up with my list of best HCG Drops vendors
Cherry-picking the best from the HCG Drops market isn’t so easy, but I make it super easy for you here. The reason it’s not easy is that coming across, authentic, and real HCG is not easy since they are scarce. To make sense of this topsy turvy market, I narrowed down to the following factors to arrive at the best and the brightest.
- Product quality – for this, I ask: is the product of high grade? I look at if the product is made in FDA approved labs and whether it conforms to GMP manufacturing practice. If the product is made in the US, this may be a pointer to quality because of the strict regulations that require high standards. The purity of the product is essential, and one should always insist on having a pharmaceutical grade. When it comes to HCG Drops, your choices are narrowed down to 2 options:
- homeopathic HCG
- and prescription HCG.
What sets the two apart is the quantity of HCG included. You want to go for a prescription HCG if you are interested only in the purest HCG. It’s purity even surpasses what comes in injection HCG. The high amount helps to overcome the fact that some HCG is lost in the digestion process, and some get destroyed by saliva.
Homeopathic HCG is a very diluted HCG.
- Pricing – is it priced reasonably? Customers don’t want to be scammed by prices that are too high, especially if the product quality doesn’t match up.
- Shipping policy – how friendly is the shipping terms?
- Customer reviews – customer experience gives us one of the best hints at product and vendor quality
- Money-back guarantee – this should get customers to buy with confidence without fearing that they will get stuck with a product they don’t like or need
- How good is the customer support /service?
So, without any more ado, let’s check out our top 3 HCG Drop vendors that you should consider buying from.
#1 Nu lmage Medical
This company offers telemedicine services that include consultations covering an array of areas such as anti-aging, wellness, and weight loss. It is a global brand with a global clientele offering premium services and products that come at premium prices to reflect quality. It’s HCG products are one of the best known among its offerings. They can be obtained in oral pellets, injections, or oral drops. The company provides customers with a simplified approach with an individualized or tailor-made diet plan. Each plan will differ in length, form, and administration, depending on the customer’s needs and profile.
For example, there is a 26 day and 46-day diet plan for the HCG injection. The 26-day plan can help you shed 5 to 15 pounds. You can push this even higher with the 46 diet plan.
Those who find injections inconvenient can opt for oral drops. Finally, there are the oral pellets that are also placed under the tongue and dissolve after a given time of waiting.
- Ingredients – For its high price and reputed quality, Nu Image Medical only features two ingredients, Vitamin 12 and HCG
- Provide you with three different methods of intake (pellets, injection, drops)
- The diet plan for HCG Drops is offered in two options
- HCG hormones are pure and original
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Have doctors and nurses who provide online support
- Rapid results
- No money-back guarantee
- Some users report dizziness
- High prices
#2 HCG Triumph
This vendor, which has been an FDA approved production process has many years of producing quality and healthy HCG products. It enjoys high positive user ratings showing that its products are potent and effective. All this comes from the company’s unique set of ingredients.
Taking HCG Triumph requires you to have 8 to 10 drops placed under your tongue. For 5 minutes without swallowing, hold this position to allow absorption. Also, you should not eat or drink anything both before and after taking the drops.
- Ingredients – these consist of active ingredients HCG, Calcares, Glycine, Arginine, Ornithine, Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, Phenylalanine, Phosphorus, Carbonica, Ammonium.
What makes this product potent is its combination of the 3 amino acids, Arginine, L-Ornithine, and L-Carnitine, which, together with HCG, rapidly burns fat. This gives noticeable weight loss in only 26 days. The product also comes loaded with nutrients as well as additional ingredients USP Kosher Grain, Alcohol, and USP Purified water.
- You get to see results daily
- Elevates body metabolism
- Reduces appetite
- Comes with a money-back guarantee
- Based on natural sources
- Offers both a 25 and 40-day plan kit
- May not work for all
- Not FDA evaluated
- One can get headaches as a side effect
#3 HCG Complex
Although this product is homeopathic, I have included it here for some of its qualities. It also reflects the fact that non-homeopathic HCG products are rare.
HCG Complex, which is produced by Biotab, a reputable supplement manufacturer, is designed to cut weight by restricting your diet to 500 calories per day.
With more than 25 ingredients, this is one of the most heavily laden products. The ingredients are carefully designed to help you cut back on your appetite, which keeps your weight down. It also promotes the burning of fat, which is facilitated by hormones that it helps to releases. Some of its key ingredients include ginseng, glutamic acid, lysine, l-orthinine, l-carnitine, and l-arginine.
- Is composed of natural ingredients 100%
- The formula has no alcohol or caffeine content
- No prescription needed
- Backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee
- No need for heavy exercise
- Attractive discounts and offers if you buy in bulk
- Vendor does not indicate potency levels
The HCG Drops market is a tricky one for customers to navigate and spot the right vendor. It’s filled with disinformation and fraudulent products. The FDA in 2011 drove many fake suppliers out of business, but they are most of them are back in one form or another. I have narrowed my list down to 3 of the best HCG drops vendors who sell authentic products. All but one are prescription-grade, while the third, HCG Complex, is homeopathic. If your budget does not limit you, I recommend that you go for Nulmage Medical, which promises you high-quality HCG drops. However, for low budget shoppers, the ideal option is HCG Triumph. If, for any reason, you can’t opt for these two, then the compromise option to settle for is HCG Complex, which can still give you some benefits despite it being homeopathic nature.