An introduction to HCG Complex
Overweight and obesity is an issue that is weighing on many people’s minds around the world. That is because it creates lots of anxiety concerning one’s health situation and their self-image.
It’s no surprise that given the widespread nature of this problem, thousands of products have hit the market to provide customers with a solution. However, many of them don’t work and can be a costly waste of time for customers. Others are health hazards adding to the health problem overweight people already have. This may come from harmful substances added to the product as ingredients.
How well does HCG Complex fare in all this? Does it have the killer effectiveness the makers claim to eliminate fat quickly, effectively, and safely? By the end of this review, you will know if you should try this product or not.
HCG Complex is produced and sold by BioSource Labs LLC. The company, which got started in 2016, has built a name over the years, making various products in the health and fitness niche. Some of its products have become global brands with a strong reception among customers worldwide.HCG Complex is just one of the company’s numerous offerings. Like the others, it is formulated as an organic dietary supplement. It is wholly of a natural origin as it comes mostly from Human Chorionic Gonadotropin hormone.
How HCG Complex got started
The first HCG dietary formulation by British doctor A.T.W. Simeons in the early 1950s is what inspired the creation of the HCG Complex. But what exactly is HGH? HGH, which stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, is a human hormone found in both men and women.
Dr. Simeons, who was an endocrinologist, did a curious groundbreaking experiment in his time. Human mothers produce HCG to help in breaking down fats, which provide nourishment for the fetus. Dr. Simeons got some HCG out of pregnant women and put it in teenage boys. He wanted to see if this could induce the production of testosterone in boys who had low testosterone levels.
The experiment took an unexpected turn so that Dr. Simeons got more than he bargained for. It was a double hit in that there was a massive testosterone boost, but there was also a dramatic weight cut. This got the doctor thinking that HGC could have an application in reducing weight in obese people.
Based on this finding and follow up research, various HCG products with varying refinements have come on the market over the years. HCG Complex is just one version of this, but how effective is it, and is it worth anybody’s time or money?
Benefits of HCG Complex
What are the benefits of the HCG Complex? Here is what you can look forward to reaping if you
are on HCG Complex.
- Fat tissue is shredded. This is through the fat being broken up and evened out throughout the body
- It has FDA certification, which means it has passed safety tests. Keep in mind, however, that FDA certification does not imply that the FDA is endorsing the product as effective. This only means the product is hygienically safe as it is has followed FDA approved processes of production
- It reduces your appetite so that the chances of you eating junk, excess or unhealthy food is reduced; this helps to keep your weight under control
- Beats crash dieting as a weight cutting option as it is less harsh and demanding
- Acts relatively fast as you can lose 1 pound daily·
- Is natural based and
- has artificial additives
Although the manufacturer cites no side effects and claims none due to the natural makeup of
the product, some side effects have been noted such as
- Leg cramps
- Thinning of hair
What are the components of the HCG Complex? The ingredients of the HCG Complex, as stated by the company, make a breathtaking 25 ingredients. This is more than what is incorporated in most supplements. But does this astonishing number translate into supersonic performance?
Here are some of the ingredients.
- Amino Acids
- Chromium picolinate·
- Raspberry Ketones·
- African Mango Extract·
- Coleus Forskohlii Root
- Green Tea Extract
- Panax Ginseng Extract·
- Guarana Extract
- Maca Root Extract·
- Astragalus Extract·
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract·
- Grape Seed Extract·
- Fucoxanthin Extract
- Eleutherococcus Root Extract
- Capsicum Annuum Extract
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Let’s have a look at some of the ingredients and their functions.
- L-Arginine – NCBI states that this amino acid plays a significant role in energy production by elevating metabolism This helps to burn fat and trim down the weight to an ideal level.
- L-Carnitine – This is another amino acid that is involved in energy production. It limits weight by driving fatty acids chains into the mitochondria where they are burned or oxidized. The evidence linking this amino acid to weight loss, however, is not as solid as L-Arginine.
- L-Lysine – this amino acid is the ingredient behind the suppression of your appetite, making you crave less food and keep down weight. It also helps energize you and keep you going against fatigue.
- Glutamic Acid – this ingredient has also been linked to substantial weight cuts. This was observed in one study where some women achieved this feat despite no exercise or diet The weight cuts were attained in just four weeks of using glutamic acid
Dosage and administration
What is the dosage of HCG Complex? HCG Complex is available as a liquid and is administered orally as drops. So, it should be stored in a continuous fresh condition, preferably under refrigeration.
The drops should be taken with an empty stomach, so you are advised that before taking the drops, allow a period of 15 to 30 minutes in which you drink or eat nothing. Intake involves applying the drops under your tongue and allowing them to dissolve after some waiting.
There are four successive stages involved in taking the drops.
- Stage 1 – This is the Binge Days. The drops are taken 3 times a day, each coming before the main meals of the day, i.e., breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ten drops are applied each time, and they should be held under the tongue for 2 minutes. On the first day, one can consume plenty of fats to build up energy storage which will come handy in the coming days
- Stage 2 – Low-Calorie Diet. This kicks off on day 3, with a person going for a low-calorie diet. Foods with high sugar content or fat content are avoided. Starches and carbs are also excluded. The use of the HCG drops is continued
- Stage 3: Stabilization. As soon as you discontinue the drops, this stage is initiated. Calorie intake is resumed but gradually by slowly increasing it.
- Stage 4 – Maintenance
This marks the end of the diet program
Keep in mind that this product should be taken while on a strict diet; otherwise, it would all be a wasted effort, not to mention all your money down the drain.
Price and availability
If you like this product and would like to get your hands on it, then it’s best to know you
can only find it by order from the company’s website. Occasionally the company
offers 14-day trials that run for a specific time. Keep on the lookout if you want to a lucky beneficiary of this.
The company gives you a chance to reap huge savings by buying HCG Complex in bulk.
- Buy 1 get 1 free
- Buy 2, get 2 free and to get 21% savings
- Buy 3, get 3 free and get 23% savings
- Buy 4, get 4 free and get 33% savings
- Buy 6, get 6 free
The company also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee for you.
- Product is 100% natural
- 1 to 4 pounds can be shed each day
- Customer reviews are mixed
HCG Complex is a weight-loss dietary supplement that carries a lot of weight because it is
packed with 25 ingredients. But does this heavyweight status carry over to helping you shed weight? Given that this product is not cheap, you don’t want to take the leap unless it makes a very compelling case for itself.
The 25 ingredients that HGC carries come highly recommended in their individual capacities.
However, I was concerned that a few of these ingredients are not clinically proven to produce weight loss.
Moreover, customer feedback does not paint a rosy picture. Several of the customer reviews complain about the side effects of the product. This is supported by warnings from the FDA about HCG Diets and their detrimental effects on health, especially when used for a long time. It is in line with this that I do not consider this product as worth trying, especially when we have cheaper and safer alternatives in the market.