A short intro to Gold Bali Kratom
Perhaps you have already heard about red vein Kratom, green vein Kratom or white vein Kratom. All very confusing, isn’t it? But, wait, there is also red Bali Kratom, white Bali Kratom, green Bali Kratom, and even Gold Bali Kratom.
I know this is all getting you dizzy. However, not to worry because in this article I will show you how to tell them apart and then tell you about one Kratom variety in particular: Gold Bali Kratom and why it’s good for you.
Kratom has a long history of use among Asian communities in such places as Thailand, Indonesia, and other south-east Asian regions. The local people found that it had great benefits as a sedative or stimulant.
Kratom, also known as Mitragyna Speciosa, comes from a coffee tree species that are native to these Asian areas. The locals discovered the secrets of this herb, including how it helped to fight pain and stress as well as improving one’s work productivity.
Pieter Willem Korthals, a Dutch botanist, was the first man to discover Kratom. This was while he served as the official botanist for the Dutch East India Service between 1831 and 1836. Before this, Dutch traders had already documented how the Malaysian people and those in Thailand used it as a medicine. The favorite way of using it was by chewing the leaves, and users found it gave relief from fatigue.
Since 1943, Kratom was made illegal in Thailand through the Kratom Act 248. In 1979, it was classified in Thailand along with Marijuana in the Category narcotics analgesic. Kratom is next only to Marijuana and methamphetamines as the most popular drug in use in Southern Thailand, despite these legal measures.
Kratom has only entered the US in recent times. It is not illegal in the US although it features in the list of DEA chemical and drugs of concern. This inclusion was influenced by 15 reported deaths with links to Kratom.
The potency of this herb owes to two molecules which it contains. They are mitragynine (MG) and 7-hydroxy mitragynine (7-HMG), both of which are alkaloid compounds. Kratom’s effects are dose-dependent, with lower doses giving you stimulation and high ones inducing euphoria, akin to what you get from heroin or opioids.
What are the benefits one gets from Gold Bali Kratom? The benefits one can get from Gold Bali Kratom are the following.
- Pain relief – given that Gold Bali Kratom is a relaxing strain, it can be great at relieving anxiety and handling chronic pain. Users report that this drug is amazing at taking your pain away quite quickly. This frees people to go about their activities or even boosting productivity. There is a danger, however of getting sedating effects. You need to watch the dosages you take of the drug to avoid any abuses or unwanted side effects.
- Relaxation – Looking for something relaxing to put your nerves at ease? This variety of Kratom is one of the best to ease your mind and make you feel relaxed.
- A good sedative – although Gold Bali Kratom shares this ability with order red veins, it may a far excellent choice to give you this benefit because of the special drying process it has undergone. It is not a very good stimulator, which makes it perfect for your bedtime.
- Boost appetite – Perhaps you want to change your eating habits, or you have a poor appetite. Gold Bali Kratom can turn things around and give you a voracious appetite
- Sedation – Although red vein kratom is known for their powerful sedative effects, Gold Bali Kratom is particularly potent and stands out in this particular strain.
- Mood enhancer – gold Bali kratom will also greatly improve your mood which makes it good for depressed people
- Energy booster – it can also heighten your mental focus, which can be useful for tasks that demand long continuous concentration. This would be ideal for people who work long hours or students who want maximum concentration in their studies
What are the side effects of Gold Bali Kratom? The side effects of Gold Bali Kratom are the following (divided into both short term and long term effects)
Short term effects
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
- An urge for frequent urination
Long term effects
- Dark patches can appear on your cheek areas
- Weight loss and anorexia
- You may develop psychosis where you become disconnected with reality
- Can be addictive
- May cause withdrawal symptoms such as a running nose, diarrhea, muscle ache, muscle twitching, and irritability
In general, many of these side effects are avoidable if one sticks to the recommended dosage, and one also avoids long term use. There is no evidence that prolonged use of Kratom can cause permanent harm to body organs.
How is Gold Kratom different
Gold Bali Kratom is a red vein kratom which is distinguished for the gold color look of its leaves. This is the color it acquires because of being taken through a particular drying process. This is a longer drying that causes Kratom to lose its color and turn gold.
You get different varieties of Kratom because of the type of drying technique that is employed. This affects what is known as the alkaloid balance in your Kratom, conferring upon it a different effect when you consume it. In essence, the benefits you get from any Kratom strain depends on its alkaloid balance.
The drying technique is not always disclosed, so we can’t know the details. Nonetheless, the outcome is quite as powerful as demonstrated in the effects of the final product.
Kratom owes their effects on alkaloid substances which they may contain. Red and Gold Bali Kratom are especially rich in two types of alkaloids: Mitragynine and 7-hydromitragynine.
The recommended dosage for Gold Bali Kratom is dependent on the type of user, with beginners taking a lower dose and more advanced users using higher doses.
- New users are recommended to start with a threshold dose of 1.5 gm
- A light dose of between 2 gm and 2.5 gm is recommended for beginner users or slightly experienced users
- A medium dose of between 2.5 gm and 4 gm is recommended for those who are standard users or those with moderate experience
- A high dose of between 4 gm and 6 gm is reserved for expert users
Price and availability
There many online vendors who supply Gold Bali Kratom. However, choose your vendor carefully because you may buy a product that is useless or harmful.
Action of Kratom
The effects of taking Kratom are dependent on the dose is taken, and the physical circumstances of the user. So it can either act as a stimulator, a sedative or with opiate effects.
Stimulant level (about 1-5 gm) – This is a low dose level with effects coming into play about 10 minutes after you ingest it. For between 1 to 1.5 hours, you will get effects such as
- High mental alertness
- Improved mood
- You become more outgoing, social, easy to engage in talk and friendly
- Increases in libido and experiencing energy boosts
Analgesic-euphoric-sedative level ( 5-15 MG) – this moderate dose gives you hours of effects such as
- Less sensation of pain
- Feeling of well being and pleasure
- Flushed look
- More positive response to music
Extreme high doses – more than 15 gm gives you drastic effects such as
Who should not use Gold Bali Kratom
- If you are pregnant
- If you are using other medicines such as amphetamines, heroin, alcohol, cocaine, benzodiazepines or MAO (i.e., monoamine oxidase inhibitors)
Help in cases of abuse
Kratom abuse can produce severe effects on a user. If you think you are at risk or somebody you care for is, you can find help from the following
- Narcotics Anonymous which provide self-help support
- Counseling or psychotherapy
- Complimentary medicine. An example is an acupuncture
- Your doctor’s support
- Residential treatment programs
- Reach out to family support
- You can also call the Drugs Helpline 1800 459 459 or get other options in your area
- Is great for nighttime use due to its powerful sedative effects that can send you quickly to sleep
- Creates euphoria which can be relaxing
- Effective in relieving stress and anxiety
- Boosts or revives the appetite
- The long duration of effects
- Can be used to treat addiction to drugs like heroin, amphetamines, etc
- Nausea in cases of not following the recommended dosage
- Wobbling or an unsteady walk
- Stomach upset
- Can cause fatigue
Gold Bali Kratom has found a use for many things, including relieving anxiety, chronic pain treatment, as well as a stimulant and sedative.
It is predominantly a sedative rather than a stimulator since it has an alkaloid balance that leans more toward sedation. Among the red vein strains, it is the most potent in giving you excellent relaxation for fatigue or anxiety. It is ideal also if you are looking for something that gives you lasting effects.
While gold Bali kratom can have all these benefits, watch out against its abuse or misuse. It’s a very powerful drug with potentially serious side effects if not used right. Long term use can make you addictive to it with withdrawal symptoms if you try to stop use. Ironically, Kratom can also be used to treat addiction of other potent drugs like heroin.