A short summary of Noxitril
If testosterone completely ran out, we would soon face the extinction of the human male species.
That would be a shame because male bravado, not to mention the other perks that go with it, will be a thing of the past.
Luckily nothing like this is on the cards anytime.
However, it’s true that everywhere men are suffering quietly from a testosterone shortage, which is holding them back on many masculine functions.
Fortunately, supplement makers like those behind Noxitril have been working hard to roll back this sorry situation.
But can Noxitril come through with such a promise? And can it deliver on one of its more sensational claims of actually making your small penis bigger?
Stick with me because, in this article, we will soon find out the answers to these interesting questions.
The background to Noxitril is obscure for the company has not offered a detailed picture of its creation or foundation. Innovative Distributors LLC, a nutritional and supplement company in Portland USA, is cited as the manufacturer of Noxitril.
It’s hard to identify anything else that the company sells other than Noxitril. The company also does not provide any research information on its website to back up the claims it makes about Noxitril’s efficacy.
It is clear too that it has no FDA certification based on the absence of any such notifying mark on its site.
Noxitril is marketed solely as a male sex enhancement product. That means it’s solely for sex!
If you were looking to pump iron better and faster or enhancing your athletic performance, you might have to find another product. Likewise, if you are a woman, this product isn’t for you. Sorry.
So what are the benefits of Noxitril? The benefits of Noxitril are the following, all of which should make your ears perk up as a man.
- Produce greater sexual pleasure and performance
- Greater vitality
- Rejuvenate overall sex life
- Fire up testosterone production
- Acts fairly fast within a week to produce results
- HARDER ERECTIONS
- IMPROVES BLOOD FLOW
- INCREASES SIZE
- IMPROVES ENDURANCE
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- NO SIDE EFFECTS
Noxitril prides itself as being an all-round natural and organic-based product. However, it isn’t without some side effects which some users have noted. So what are the side effects of using Noxitril? The side effects of using Noxitril include some of the following:
- Stomach ache
Notrixil is made up of several natural ingredients.
- Ginseng – this ingredient can have beneficial effects on your sexual health with one study confirming that taking 1400 mg to 2700 mg of it each day can help those with erectile dysfunction. Both animal and human studies confirm that Ginseng improved libido and sexual performance. Sperm quality and count are additional benefits. Ginseng has a long history of use in Chinese medicine where it’s used as a herbal preparation aimed at enhancing sexual health.
- Cayenne Pepper – The benefits of this has been seen in the form of boosts in your energy as well as a much better circulation
- Tongkat Ali – this Asian plant (also Eurycoma longifolia) has been clinically tested and proven to treat infertility. However, no firm studies are linking it to treating erectile dysfunction or increasing penis size.
- L- Arginine – this ingredient has been linked to the synthesis of proteins, which means it can significantly help in building and bulking up muscle. It will also dramatically bring up your strength levels as well as help you have better erections and fix erectile dysfunction. L-Arginine can convert into Nitric oxide, that remarkable gas known for causing your blood vessels to dilate and allow greater amounts of blood to gush through. This abundant bloodstream is what makes for harder, more enduring erections.
- Tribulus Terrestris – studies have linked this herbal extract to dramatic increases in lean muscle and strength when it’s used is combined with training.
- Maca – this Ginseng, which is Peruvian in origin, has an interesting list of benefits that it can provide you. WebMD cites it as useful for elevating your energy levels. Expect it also to increase your stamina levels significantly as well as strengthen your memory. Women can also benefit from it to optimize hormone levels and treat menstrual, menopausal, and infertility problems. Men will also benefit from having their erectile dysfunction treated and even restoring their oversize prostate to a healthy size. Keep in mind, however, that the only studies done on maca are on animals which indeed showed that maca could function as an aphrodisiac.
- Oat straw -this adds benefits like lowering of cholesterol levels and revving up vigor and stamina. It will fire up your libido and drive your sexual performance to great heights.
- Nettle – This herb is known for its stinging hairs that can leave you with itching and burning. But it also has benefits like relieving you from urinal tract infections and benign prostatic hyperplasia. Your libido and prostate health will also benefit.
- Oyster extract
- Catuala bark
- Muira puama
- Sarsaparilla powder – Sadly, this company fails the spelling test here by getting the spelling wrong. It’s Sarsaparilla. This minor point aside, Sarsaparilla, which is acquired from fruit, has long been used as a medicine for many years. It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and acts as an antioxidant. It is a potent blood purifier and can relieve skin conditions. Above all for Noxitril users, it is a great treatment for sexual impotence.
- Pumpkin seed and oysters – these ingredients are rich in zinc, which is an important prerequisite for testosterone release.
- Licorice – is supported by studies that show it functions as an inhibitor of estrogen increase in the body. This sometimes happens when testosterone converts into estrogen lowering testosterone levels and reducing testosterone-related benefits like libido.
- Orchic, which is acquired from bull testicles, is widely believed to boost testosterone, giving further support to libido and sexual passion.
- Muira Puama, Catauba Bark, and nettle have a long use as aphrodisiacs in many cultures.
Other ingredients include gelatin, magnesium stearate, and calcium carbonate.
It’s recommended that you take 1 pill of Noxitril each day. This should be continued for one month for the bottle holds 60 pills.
Price and availability
You can get Noxitril from the manufacturer’s site or sites like Amazon, Walmart, or GNC. It comes in bottles each holding 60 capsules. You can buy the following quantities so that you can reap discount through bigger purchases
- 1 bottle $59.95
- 3 bottles 119.90 (works to $39.96 per bottle)
- 6 bottles $179.85 (works out to $29.96 per bottle)
The discount and deals apply only for those who buy from the manufacturer’s site.
The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. This does not apply, however, for sample bottles.
Can Noxitril increase penis size?
Noxitril has been marketed for its ability to boost your sex health and particularly even the size of your penis to enhance sexual pleasure and performance.
So it’s worth taking a closer look at this claim to see if it has any validity.
What do we find?
Many reports, including one appearing in Psychology Today, say that pills or potions can’t make a man’s penis have a permanent increase in length. Even surgery may add no more than an inch. Moreover, cuts of any ligament mean the penis will no longer stand up.
How it works
Noxitril aims to targets its blend of ingredients at your sexual organ area to stimulate libido, pleasure, and performance. To make sure you put in an effective performance, it will supply you with the stamina and energy. Your erections will also be effective in terms of hardness and duration.
- Is natural based
- Does not require a prescription
- Some of the ingredients have been shown to have benefits
- Many negative user reviews
- No clinical studies presented to support claims on benefits
- Company profile little known because the company says nothing about itself in its site
- No FDA certification
- Clinical studies lacking
Who should not use Noxitril
- Pregnant women or those who are brestfeed8- this is mainly because there are limited studies of the effect of the product on expectant or lactating mothers. Animal studies do show that the astragalus ingredient is harmful to both mother and fetus
- All conditions that come under the category of autoimmune diseases. These include lupus, multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), etc. Astragalus has an activating effect on the immune system, which sends the immune system into overdrive. This can escalate the autoimmune condition.
- Those under 18
The product suffers from the fact that there is little research presented in its support. In the absence of that, we are left with no option but to go with anecdotal evidence. Here we get only worse news going by customer feedback. The verdict is overwhelming from users that the product is ineffective in delivering the promised benefits.
Given all this and its price, I would say it is overpriced for such low delivery. There are competing products that have clinical effectiveness and yet sell at a lower price.