Table of Contents
HOW TO PICK THE BEST NOOTROPICS
Recently, the internet has been buzzing a great deal about nootropics. One may be left wondering, what is the chemistry behind these controversial smart drugs? You will agree that humans are always seeking to become bigger, better, and faster.
For instance, aren’t you always seeking to explore and express the best version of yourself?
Most probably, you’ve come across the bold promises made by nootropic manufacturers. However, are the claims valid? Interestingly, with the recent research findings, you should expect to hear more of such claims.
According to Market Insiders Americans are expected to spend more than $11.6 billion on brain health supplements by the Year 2024. That is a 426% increase compared to 2015 when individuals spent $2.3 billion on nootropic supplements.
If you want to enhance your mental focus, memory, attention, and overall brain health, a high-quality nootropic may be the key.
The following is a comprehensive guide of the best nootropics, to give you a head start when you dip your feet in the deep waters of the nootropic industry.
Mind Lab Pro
This nootropic stack is designed and formulated by a company called Opti-Nutra Ltd., which is based in the United Kingdom. In the United States, the product is manufactured in New Jersey.
This supplement is the world’s first universal nootropic. What’s more, it is an all-in-one formula that incorporates 11 best-in-class research-backed ingredients that support brain performance in various ways.
Why Is Mind Lab Pro the Number One Product?
For starters, this product is 100% natural and vegan-friendly. It is free of gluten, soy, caffeine, synthetic additives, artificial preservatives, and banned substances. Interestingly, even the capsules are right for you; they are made from fermented tapioca and infused with organic prebiotics for easier digestion.
Since it was introduced in 2015, Mind Lab Pro has established itself as an authority in the supplement industry. It provides unmatched standards of product development, production, and customer service; in fact, the majority of the customer reviews it average it averages more than 4.5 stars on most occasions.
Consequently, it is an ideal nootropic for professionals, students, athletes, and senior citizens. This supplement delivers dynamic brainpower when you most need it, thereby giving you a competitive edge in every aspect of your life.
And how’s this for confidence in a brand? If you do not experience changes (or are unsatisfied) within thirty days, the manufacturer promises to refund your money in full.
Some of the benefits of mind lab Pro include:
- Mental energy-to combat brain fog burnout and fatigue.
- Chemical support- for enhanced recall and processing speed.
- Regeneration for repairing brain cells and promoting long-range cognitive health.
- Neuroprotection- prevents against brain aging and cell damage.
- Blood flow- for enhanced oxygen delivery, flushing out toxins, and transportation of nutrients.
- Regulation of brain waves-for improved learning and productivity.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
While this supplement uses a proprietary blend, it showcases all of the ingredients included in it and its respective dosages. As mentioned earlier supplement contains 11 elements. They include;
- Citicoline (Cognizin®)
This ingredient provides choline and cytidine. Fortunately, this particular choline can pass the brain-blood barrier. Cytidine, On the other hand, is a precursor to the nucleotide uridine. Consequently, it helps promote brain energy production and synaptic plasticity neuron growth for better connectivity and brain repair.
- Bacopa monnieri
This is a herbal brain booster that helps to improve:
- Stress resistance
- Brain blood flow
- Acetylcholine activity
- Antioxidant neuroprotection
- Amyloid plaque reduction
- Lion’s Mane mushroom
It contains neuro-regenerative properties. What’s more, it enhances synaptic plasticity, neuron repair, and overall cognitive longevity.
- Phosphatidylserine (as Sharp-PS®)
This constituent is required for the construction of the cell membrane. Generally, it is said to improve mood, attention, memory, and stress resistance.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT)
This substance is a precursor to catecholamines. Therefore, it replenishes the body’s catecholamine stock, permitting the brain to work harder for longer.
- L-Theanine (as Suntheanine®)
This is an anxiolytic amino acid responsible for the calming effects linked to herbal teas. For starters, it relaxes the mind without sedating it. When paired with a stimulant, it amplifies focus.
- Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins, 1% Salidroside)
This is an anti-stress adaptogen; It functions by inhibiting cortisol production. What’s more, it restores muscular energy and endurance.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract (95% proanthocyanidin)
This constituent possesses significant neuro-regenerative and neuroprotective potential. What’s more, it reduces the harmful aging effects of oxidative stress across the body while also enhancing the flow of blood to the brain. It also increases attention, especially during hyperactivity and ADD /ADHD.
- B Vitamins (as BioGenesis™)
This formula contains a mini complex of three B vitamins. They include:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin B6
Combined, these three contribute to a better mood, enhanced blood flow, improved energy production, and better neurochemical status.
Neurohacker Collective develops this product. It has several iterations to the extent that it is considered one of the best nootropics available on the market today. It features nootropics such as caffeine L-Theanine and 21 other powerhouse substances.
Like all the best nootropics Qualia Mind targets high-performing individuals, including students, entrepreneurs, executives, and creative professionals looking to enhance their brainpower for sustained thinking and knowledge work.
- Enhanced focus clarity and fluidity without crashing
- Decreased procrastination
- Heightened willpower
- Increased empathy and alertness
With a single dose, the effects of Qualia Mind may last up to six hours. Notably, one’s level of sensitivity may determine how they perceive the impacts. You may notice a slight buzzing Sensation towards the prefrontal cortex. The buzzing sensation is similar to what you might experience on caffeine but without any jitters. What’s more, the feeling coincides with a marked clear-headedness. What’s more, the sensation coincides with a marked clear-headedness that enables continued focus.
If you tend to get distracted quickly or lose concentration during a crucial task, Qualia Mind can help you focus and get things done!
- Nootropic compounds: This category of constituents is primarily responsible for enhancing cognitive brain functions. The supplement has eight compounds that consistently provide you with a strong base for higher mental performance and productivity over time.
- Neuro vitamins: Our nervous system require a steady supply of neuro vitamins during peak working hours. The ingredients in this formula ensure that the neuro vitamins are continuously replenished.
- Antioxidants: They provide cellular repair and decrease the effects of deterioration, slowing down the reaction stimulated by highly reactive free radicals produced within the human body.
- Adaptogen extracts: This category promotes the longevity and vitality of human cells. Qualia mind has ten various extracts which promote long life and enhance energy levels.
- Amino acids: amino acids can also be referred to as the building blocks of life. Neurotransmitters used in coordinating brain function are produced and repaired using amino acids.
- Choline Donors: This is a select type of neurotransmitter that administers neuro-motor functions and connections. Acetylcholine is an excellent example. It is responsible for maintaining the percentage of choline, allowing the brain to communicate easily with the body.
Dosage, Side Effects & Recommendations
When it comes to the product’s efficacy, one should note that every human being is biologically unique, and the optimum dose depends on one’s weight and sensitivity. Therefore, as with any nootropic, experimentation is necessary to find one’s optimum dosage.
Regarding side effects, a minority of consumers have reported a mild stomach upset. The manufacturer recommends taking this supplement after breakfast if you experience such.
- Begin with a single serving as you gradually work towards two or more servings daily.
- Dosage should never exceed ten capsules at once or more than 12 in one day. This supplement is designed to produce the best results with an on-off cycle it is recommended to use for five days a week with a break of two days.
- The manufacturer recommends that you take seven capsules with water before breakfast.
Alpha Brain is another one of the best nootropics available in the market today. It is produced by ONNIT Lab and has been in the industry since 2010. You will love to know that Alpha Brain doesn’t contain caffeine or any artificial stimulant, which is a massive plus for those who try to avoid stimulants.
Alpha Brain Benefits
Some of the benefits of using the supplement include
- Supporting synaptic plasticity
- Enhancing would introduce social anxiety
- Boosting energy memory and alertness
- Stimulating nerve growth for better brain development
- Reversing the loss of concentration
- Remedying cognitive degeneration
- Improving mental speed and in-response stimuli
Alpha Brain Ingredients
This nootropic stack is made up of 11 best-in-class ingredients.
Huperzia Serrata Extract: This ingredient raises acetylcholine a chemical that functions as a neurotransmitter. It plays a crucial role in the transmission of signals, which deals with the storage encryption and retrieval of memory.
Bacopa Monniera: This is a memory enhancer and neural tonic that is widely used in the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease attenuation old dementia and epilepsy.
L-Alpha (GPC): This is a unique form of choline useful to enhance memory power, mental focus, and cognitive ability on various tasks.
L-Tyrosine: This amino acid is used by our brain adrenal glands and other organs to manufacture neurotransmitters, which are crucial for balancing mood and healthy behavior, especially under stressful conditions.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): This vitamin is crucial for proper brain functioning and essential neurotransmitters that control sleep cycles and alertness.
Dosage & Potential Side Effects
- First-timers are recommended to stick to the dosage provided in the directions.
- For better performance, you are advised to maintain an on-off cycle.
- Dosage should never exceed two tablets per day.
When it comes to side effects, no harsh impacts have been noted. However, a few customers have reported headaches, nausea, and stomach upsets.
In conclusion, the best nootropic is dependent on one’s biological makeup. As you may know, individuals have different needs, which makes it necessary to experiment. As a result, the best nootropic supplement may vary from one person to the next.
Despite which nootropic you choose, you must practice cycling. What’s more, you should allow your body to rest at least two days without taking any of these supplements.
Ultimately, you are rest assured to be in peak cognitive performance, when you opt for any of the best nootropics outlined above.