A quick overview of Burn HD
Fat is a heavy burden for many. Both people and health institutions are panting under its sheer weight as millions get hit with obesity, excess weight, and many diseases that need long hours of care and treatment as a result.
Many products for solving the problem have come and gone, promising the sky in terms of killing fat. Millions of dollars have been lost through the hands of slick snake-oil sellers, and equally, millions of dreams have been broken for many overweight people seeking that elusive goal of ridding themselves of fat.
So one can understand the skepticism that greets any weight loss product that launches or comes to market.
It is right, therefore, to ask: should we be skeptical of Burn HD too? This natural supplement promises to do wonders in killing fat and bringing your weight under control. And given its natural formulation, it seeks to do it safely and with minimum risk to your health. But how different is it from the rest and does it actually work?
In this article, we will get to all those questions and whether Burn HD is perfect for you.
Burn HD is made and marketed by DietSpotlight. This is a well-regarded product reviewer in the weight loss and health niche founded in 2008.
Burn HD has about seven years and more than 400,000 customers to its name. In fact, DietSpotlight has a new name for Burn HD. It is now called Burn TS, but everything remains the same.
DietSportlight is located in Coral Gable, Florida, boasts a C+ Better Bureau Business rating and has been ranked Number 995 among the fastest growing Inc 5000 private companies in the US.
Along with Boost, another popular DietSpotlight product, Burns HD is made in San Diego in the US in facilities approved by GMP.
The company says it strives to apply very strict scientific processes in making its products.
So what are the benefits of Burn HD? The main benefit of Burn HD is to chip out the stored fat in your body and vaporizing them away through increased metabolism rates. Burn HD has ingredients that give it thermogenic and lipolysis inducing properties. With Burn HD, expect to get these benefits;
- Boost your energy
- Cuts fat and aids in weight loss
- Boost your metabolism
- Curb your appetite
The product has very few side effects, no doubt because of its all-natural formulation. The company, however, lists some side effects that might affect some people
- Mild headache
- Increased heart rate
Those who get these reactions are advised to stop using Burn HD and see a doctor.
Some of the ingredients are also associated with adverse side effects. Eg, chromium can cause the following in some people
- Skin irritation
- Mood changes
- Digestive problems
When you look at the Burn HD ingredients, you come away immediately with one curious fact: it has fewer ingredients than most fat burners. Does this take away from the effectiveness of the product or enhance it? Stick with me, and we will see.
So what are the ingredient of Burn HD? The ingredients of Burn HD are just a mere four as listed in the product’s ingredient label:
- Meratrim – this is the core active ingredient that powers Burn HD fat burning capabilities. InterHealth, a company, started in California in 1987, created this breakthrough ingredient, and it has 15 other branded ingredients to its name supported by 251 research publications. The company’s claims say the Meratrim patented formula is supported by at least three clinical studies. It comes from two herbs, (Sphaeranthus indicus and Garcinia mangostana), which stops fat from being stored.
These two herb extracts come from a flower and a fruit respectively. They are long known for their medicinal value. Let us take a closer look at these two since they are central to Burn HD’s potency.
- Sphaeranthus indicus
Valued in Ayurvedic medicine, this herb also called East Indian Globe Thistle has many uses in medicine and health as well as for controlling sugar and lipid (fat) levels in the body. For this reason, it makes a good ingredient for weight loss, especially in conjunction with a good diet and exercise.
- Garcinia mangostana
Also going by another name, mangosteen, it is commonly used in tea in juice form. It helps to curb appetite because of its low calorie and high fiber content keep you feeling you feel full.
These two ingredients have the combined effect of making Meratrim prevent or slowing fat cells in your body from multiplying. Fat cells also tend to pick up more fat that streams along in your blood, but Meratrim tends to stop this from happening to contribute to slower fat storage. One study showed a consistent decrease in weight in people, sometimes in only a matter of just two months. Other benefits Melatrim is able to give an improved physical performance and uplifted mood.
- chromMate – this is the second most important ingredient in Burn HD, and like Meratrim, it is a trademarked ingredient. It’s a special type of chromium that optimizes blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Diabetic people with both types of diabetes (1 and 2) have benefited from its ability to control how insulin is used and produced. Whenever you eat high processed carb food, sugar levels in the blood can rise and then drop sharply, triggering an urge to eat shortly afterward. Chromium helps to prevent this so that you don’t end up overeating and causing weight increase
- Caffeine – this is commonly included in most fat burners because it elevates metabolism rates and energy rates, thus allowing you to burn fat more. The amount included is 75 mg which is deliberately less than what you get in an average cup of coffee so that it helps with your metabolism but avoid the jitters
- Green tea extract – this is a powerful antioxidant with a wealth of health benefits. It works great together with caffeine in fighting fat or excess weight. Some studies have tried to discredit green tea extract as a weight control ingredient, but more recent ones have confirmed that it gives at least moderate weight loss, especially when combined with proper diet and exercise. It has a controlling effect on blood sugar, keeping it at healthy levels.
Burn HD comes in bottles holding 60 pills each. This bottle gives you a one month supply because the recommended dosage is two pills a day.
Each day take two pills in the morning and afternoon. These should be about 30 minutes before meals.
Due to its caffeine ingredient, it is advised not to take Burn HD too close to bedtime as it can mess up your sleep.
Price and availability
Burn HD can be bought from the company’s website or from Amazon, where you can buy at great discounts.
You can get a free sample through the company’s 15-day free trial plan. You also have a money back guarantee.
Who this supplement isn’t for
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should not use Burn HD
- Those under 18
- If you are already taking medicine for another condition, seek a doctor’s advice before taking this product
- Customer reviews are mostly positive
- Ideal for both men and women
- All natural with no artificial ingredients, binders or fillers
- Has no gluten or GMO content
- Expensive. Its Amazon price tag of $59.37 compares on the higher side against other weight loss products which go for less than $30.
- No clinical trial to prove how the ingredients work together as opposed to separately
- You won’t get results on Burn HD alone if you don’t put in the work you need to put in terms of diet and exercise
Company customer service
The company has given customers the maximum opportunity to talk and interact with it on any issues. It provides its call number as 1-844-964-3258 with hold times averaging some 30 seconds. They also provide an online contact form in their site which you can submit and can expect an answer in a few hours.
Conclusion on Burn HD
Burn HD (or should I say, Burn TS) is a solid product that scores really high on a number of areas that are important for fitness and health conscious people.
It may have fewer ingredients than the typical weight loss supplement, but its core ingredients, Meratrim, and chromMate pack a lot in terms of potency. I like it that Meratrim is clinically backed, so you know that you are getting something with solid science behind it.
What really wins it for Burn HD is the absolutely positive reviews it gets from users. It is hard to quarrel with a product that racks up an average 4.5-star rating among 1,100 votes. Amazon ratings are also high and indicate wide user satisfaction. That’s why I think this product will really nail it for people who want to see their weight problems tackled effectively.
- Gym Coach & Personal Trainer
- Amateur bodybuilder
- Certified in sports nutrition & High-Intensity Interval Training
- SARMS Expert